Monday, June 13, 2016

Strawberry Reservoir Camping 2016

Seriously, Can I just tell you that I love that he wants to take me all over and show me so many new things???  Whether we are on the back of his bike, in my car or his truck, we have so much fun together!!!

This weekend he took me to strawberry reservoir,,, OMG GORGEOUS COUNTRY!, & taught me how to cast,, yes I grew up on Vancouver Island, I think the last time I held a fishing rod I was 10... haha  I was really looking forward to him teaching me how to gut a fish, but alas, they didn't bite,, dumb fish!  I find myself looking forward to whatever it is he can and will teach me every time we are together...

I love our conversations:

 How they can be serious and, for lack of a better word, intense,,, not bad intense, just meaningful, and heartfelt... he gets the inner battle I have between loving him and still loving Todd and reassures me that it's completely 100%  OK to love them both... over how I feel ripped off of parenting at times, because I should have a 13 year old pain in my butt still here driving me insane...

And he shares his thoughts and struggles with me,, but I am not putting them on here,, they aren't mine to share,,

Then we are laughing so hard, we both have tears running down our faces,, just that quickly! Yes the *shock factor* plays heavily in our relationship!!

  I know I must drive him nuts, he has heard repeated stories over and over again, but he just listens over and over again...

He handles my heart with the gentlest of hands, and treats it like its gold.. He tells me he is proud of me doing things I didn't think I could do,, he mentions my strengths and helps me grow from me weakness'.  He is my rock,.. my person.. he lets me cry, then grabs my hand, picks me up and keeps pushing me forward.  I am not sure how I got so lucky,, but I am so grateful he is in my life!!

His patience in teaching me anything from where North is,*stop laughing!! I am a turn right or left kind of gal, but I am getting it,, I hope!* to how to shoot a gun is bar none.

Seriously, I just enjoy every minute we are together!!  We get asked all the time, what our plans are.. so I am going to put it in print... right here!!


  • To keep making sure the other one is happy! 
  • To keep each other laughing.
  • To keep a smile on our faces
  • To keep learning and growing with each other
  • To keep supporting and loving each other  
  • To keep communicating with each other
  • To keep doing what is working for us! 


And this,, these fun adventures,and everything in between, this is what is working for us!!  <3

























No comments:

Post a Comment