Saturday, January 19, 2013

He just can't be trusted!

So when I left the hospital yesterday, the last thing Todd said to me was,,,, "I'll be fine I promise!" LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!
A couple hours ago I got a call from our daughter Ashalee saying that 'dads tongue feels really weird and he can't talk properly, they're taking him for a ct scan I'll let you know as soon as I do'. I immediately think he's had a stroke and start panicking, called my bestie, who is in slc with her brother that had a brain tumor removed on Thursday, to tell me what the symptoms of a stroke were. She works in the medical field and is used to my questions, thank heavens.
Bottom line, it wasn't a stroke, it was an allergic reaction to his anti nausea meds. I am back in st George because, well he lied. I'm camped here until he goes home.

A big huge thank you to ash who was in the right place at the right time!! And to our family in Henderson who seem to be jumping at the chance to help us. We love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment