Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Levisms.



Because I need to be able to find them when I need to smile through the tears. 

All that is Levi. 

Feb 25/2014
Levi just walked in and said "hey dad what does robin say?"  I say what?  Levi says " hey I'm robin and I'm robbin you!"  Then he walks away and says "I am hilarious!"

Feb 26/14
Levi tells me I need to restock the Capri Sun in the fridge.  I tell him no I don't because I already did.  He then tries to claim he knew and was "tricking" me.  I told him I was not tricked.  He tells at me.....  "You got tricked and you are gonna be happy about it!"  Lol


August 9,2015
For the first time since the accident I dreamt of Levi.  We walked together, I don't remember where and we talked. But we spent the entire night together.
Happy birthday to me.  



May 10/2014

I left this note for Levi when I went to work

"Levi, do these and I will pay you $10.  One load of towels, clean the kitchen, sweep, mop, counters, clean your bathroom, clean your room, take out the garbage. I love you! Mum"

At 7 am I get a call from him:

L:  mum, you know that list you left for me?
M: yea?
L: it's like impossible for a kid like me to get all that done before you get home. 
M: a kid like what?
L: like me Mum!
M: you mean lazy?
L: Muuuuuuuuuum! No! A kid who gets distracted easily... *insert whinny voice* there's no way!
M: well. You can do them and get a little bonus or you can wait til I get home from work, lose all your electronics and do them anyway,,,,,, FOR FREE!
L: "insert super whiney voice*. THATS NOT FAIR!
M: I gotta go bud! You decide! I love you!! Bye

I find out later he goes in and wakes up his dad and says "Dad, you know how sometimes I'm not respectful and you have to talk time about manners and teach me...?
D: yea,,, why? (No clue what has previously transpired!)
L: you need to give mum some manners lessons. She just hung up on me and I wasn't even getting cranky yet! 



Oh little boy how I love you 


I have more tucked away. And will add to this as they pop up.  




Found another one today!!  I love when these pop up... (08/19/16)


Here's another one




No comments:

Post a Comment