Thursday, April 3, 2014

Round two

Well. 

At least no one can say we Johnson's do things halfway!!  They just took Todd back to surgery to move his catheter back to where it should be situated. 

No matter how many times they wheel him away it never gets easier. I will be laughing and joking with everyone right up until they come and say "ok time to say see you later". Que tears.  There's always fear. And as hard as I work to not feed that fear it lingers. Last time it was a little easier, to wait, Todd's parents were here with me letting me pace and walk and sit.  Just being here. Today they're on their way to Hawaii for their annual trip. Kenzie is at work, can't get ahold of Ashalee and my bestie has enough stress going on for 6 lifetimes. 

So I'll read. Play games.  Stalk you on Facebook right up until I see Dr. L walk out to tell me he's good to go.  


Tick tick. Tick. Tock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment