Friday, February 20, 2015

Nights still suck.....

I can handle getting up in the morning, and the dark silence of my house.  I can handle coming home after work to a quiet house,,, I can even handle eating alone,, mostly.  It's when the dark comes that I have the hardest time.  That was our time. We would sit in bed and watch tv, me resting my head on his knee as his arm was draped over my back.  Levi would often come join us and be hopping back and forth between my arms and his dad's pokes.  *and here ends my two day no tears streak*

I had a great day today,, my day off, and I seriously did nothing!!!  I got up, went for my walk, did my squats, came home and watched the first three fast and furious DVDs.  Then had a few friends stop by, just to say hi, which is awesome!!, then I went to dinner with a friend and his kids and we went shopping for church clothes for his girls,, men have no fashion sense!!  It was so fun to be out and shop for little girls again! ,, and they had fun too trying on different dresses and picking which ones they wanted.

Then I came home and was doing great until about an hour ago,, sitting here, watching number 5 of fast and furious,,,, and got crazy lonely...it's harder for me to stay busy at night, I don't drive in the dark unless I'm coming home from work, and I certainly don't walk at night,, sigh,,.. I need a movie buddy, one I can snuggle up to and watch movies and feel completely safe.  All in good time I hope,,,, all in good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment