Saturday, February 22, 2014

first night update

Just a quick note on how our first night went.  Kenzie helped me switch the couches between the living and family room,, the living room one is so much more comfy, so Todd could lay down on his left side and not be secluded in the bedroom.

He slept all night on his left side, didn't move but once, that I felt and promptly asked if he was doing ok, then did the half asleep pat down to make sure he was still on his left side.  He is still sleeping and I am going to let him sleep as long as possible.  He only needed one dose of Tylenol, that is all he can take for pain killers as ibprophen and nsaids are blood thinners, or are known to cause bleeding and, well we just went through you know what to STOP that!! 

We have a followup appt today to see how his eye looks,, I'm excited to see it.  I think he's excited to get the patch off even if only for a few minutes.

Thank you to everyone for all your love, support, healing thoughts and prayers!  We couldn't go through this without such incredible support.

On a side note,, a shout out to Todd's sister and her hubby, JULIE and ROGER, and their boys, who welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their family last night!!! YAY I'M an AUNT AGAIN!!!  *almost as good as being a Gramma, but it's all I get right now so I'll take it!!*

She is gorgeous! all 8 lbs 8 oz of her!!!!  Sarah Kathryn!! These two make THE cutest babies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment